Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

"The Barefoot Running Trend" by Shine

 I saw these for the first time on the feet of one of my classmates in my Business Ethics class last spring. I thought that this was the weirdest thing. But now these special shoes that claim to create the "barefoot sensation" are trending to possibly become the next big hit. Will they ever become mainstream? We shall see. But one thing is certain: this is the most audacious modification to a shoe the world has seen in many decades. Bravo to the inventor for successfully stealing the spotlight!

Keep reading:
 "The Barefoot Running Trend" by Running with Susan, Runner's World (Shine)

1 comment:


  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

    Jones
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete